Hello, dear Mac OS users! Here you’ll find tutorial about how to install ADB and fastboot driver on your Mac device and then flash TWRP Custom Recovery on your Redmi Note 4 MTK phone.
Install ADB Drivers on MacOS and flash TWRP on Redmi Note 4 MTK
May 17, 2020. Jun 01, 2015.
Don’t forget to enable USB-debugging in “Developer options”.
- Download the latest version of Platform Tools for Mac OS: platform-tools-latest-darwin.zip
- Unpack download archive and copy files by using the following commands (or you can manually move the files to /bin):
- Download TWRP Custom Recovery for your phone model. Here’s TWRP Custom Recovery for Redmi Note 4 MTK: recovery.img
- Enable USB-Debugging in “Developer options”.
- Now we are going to flash custom recovery by typing the following lines:
- Now disconnect your phone from USB and reboot by pressing the “Power” button. After vibration signal, release the power button and press “Volume Up”, keep holding until TWRP starts.
- Now you can confirm system partition changes and install SuperSU or reboot into system.
Struggling to run
adb command on your terminal in Mac? You have come to the right place. Android Debug Bridge (adb) is a powerful tool which lets us communicate with our android device. It is great tool to install and debug your android app. Let's get started!
Open your terminal and navigate to the Home directory by running the following command:
After that we need to open
.bash_profile file so that we can add our adb tool to the global path.
Add the following line to the bottom of the file to add Android platform tools to the environment
Shashwat with your own Mac username. And that's pretty much it. Now save this file. Close and re-open the terminal and type the following command to see if
adb is working:
You will see a similar output on the terminal:
Adb Download For Windows 10