- Auto Download Subtitles Vlc Mac Media Player
- Vlc Subtitles Download
- Auto Download Subtitles Vlc Mac Torrent
- Vlc English Subtitle Download
- Vlc Mac Download
Learn how to add subtitles in VLC media player. How to search and download subtitles automatically in VLC. How to play subtitles on VLC, add subtitle downloads to VLC.
VLSub is a VLC extension that search and get subtitles for any movies being watched in VLC media player. The extension will search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org using the hash of the video currently playing or its title. Isn’t it amazing. Here is how to get subtitles for every movie in VLC player.
How to Install VLSub 0.9.10 VLC Extension
- Download VLSub 0.9.10 VLC Extension from official VLC website.
- Do you hate hunting for subtitles for your videos? Here's how to get them automatically with VLC. Visit us on the blog at Full.
- Once you find the right subtitle for your movie, highlight it and click “Download selection” to add the subtitles on the VLC media player. Now the subtitle automatically load to your media layer and you will watch the movie with Subtitles.
- Once downloaded extract the file “vlsub.lua”
- Create a new directory named “extensions” (name in small alphabets) in the VLC folder (where you have downloaded VLC Player). For Windows OS, the directory path for “extensions” folder should look like:
ProgramFiles > VideoLAN > VLC > lua > extensions
- Similarly create a directory “extensions” at this location and put the file “vlsub.lua” inside:
Windows (all users): %ProgramFiles%VideoLANVLCluaextensions
Windows (current user): %APPDATA%vlcluaextensions
Linux (all users): /usr/lib/vlc/lua/extensions/
Linux (current user): ~/.local/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
Mac OS X (all users): /Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/lua/extensions/
Mac OS X (current user): /Users/%your_name%/Library/Application Support/org.videolan.vlc/lua/extensions/
We can use VLSUB extension of VLC media player to download Subtitles. VLSUB will search and download subtitles from Open subtitles by using the hash code of the video currently playing or the title of the video. Finding Subtitle for a movie is not a big deal but VLSUB extension can easily search for subtitles and download them with VLC media. Click on the menu View Download Subtitles ( Extension VLSub if you're on Mac OS X) Click on 'Search by hash' or 'Search by name' Select a subtitles file on the list; Click on 'Download selection'. Oct 22, 2014.
How to Use VLSub 0.9.10 VLC Extension
- To start the extension click on “View” menu option and you will find the VLCSub otpion inside the “View” menu.
- Now play any movie in VLC player and open vlsub extension.
- You will see a dialogue box with subtitles options like title, subtitles language etc.
- Here you can search subtitles for the movie using two options – search by hash and search by name. Most of the time you won’t know the hash address so use second option to search subtitles using title of the movie.
- Type the name of the movie in title section and click on search by name button.
- It wil show you few subtitles files to download in the search result box.
- Select the subtitle file you think is most appropriate and click on Download Selection.
- Once the download is complete you will get a message saying “Success: subtitles loaded”
- Now close vlsub dialogue box.
The subtitle shall be loaded automatically and you can see it along-with your video.
This is an extension for VLC player. You need to install that program first and the follow the instructions below.
- click on the download button below
- save the file and extract 'vlsub.lua'
- put the file 'vlsub.lua' in vlc /lua/extensions:
- Windows (all users): %ProgramFiles%VideoLANVLCluaextensions
- Windows (current user): %APPDATA%vlcluaextensions
- Linux (all users): /usr/lib/vlc/lua/extensions/
- Linux (current user): ~/.local/share/vlc/lua/extensions/
- Mac OS X (all users): /Applications/VLC.app/Contents/MacOS/share/lua/extensions/
- Mac OS X (current user): /Users/%your_name%/Library/Application Support/org.videolan.vlc/lua/extensions/
- Start Vlc
- Start your video
- Click on the menu View > Download Subtitles (> Extension > VLSub if you're on Mac OS X)
- Click on 'Search by hash' or 'Search by name'
- Select a subtitles file on the list
- Click on 'Download selection'
- That's it, the subtitles should appear on your video.
- If you're not happy with your subtitles (wrong sync etc), you can select an other one and click 'Download' again, that will erase the previous one and load it autoamtically.
Auto Download Subtitles Vlc Mac Media Player
Vlc Subtitles Download
- Fixed a bug with subtitle downloading with HTTP 1.1
- Added Finnish language
Auto Download Subtitles Vlc Mac Torrent
Due to some bugs on Windows, if the path to your video contain non-english characters, the extension will not be able to save subtitles in this directory autmatically (it will propose you to save it manually) and the 'search by hash' method might be slower.
Vlc English Subtitle Download
Software similar to VLSub 4
Vlc Mac Download
- 232 votesA highly portable and popular multimedia player for multiple audio and video formats.
- 224 votesVLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
- 67 votesVLC for iOS can play all your movies and shows in most formats directly without conversion. You can synchronize media to your device using WiFi Upload, iTunes, Dropbox, or direct downloads from the web.
- Apple iOS