Disk Inventory X ought to be re-introduced on the PC Delete Disk Inventory from Launchpad In the event that you got this Disk Inventory X application through the Mac App Store, there is a particular method to permit you erase it on the PC, however it isn’t accessible for expelling the apps which are having a place with the OS X itself, for.
- Download the latest version of Disk Inventory X for Mac - Disk usage utility. Read 24 user reviews of Disk Inventory X on MacUpdate.
- Disk Inventory X; Disk Inventory X is a free disk utility and disk space analyzer for Mac; Disk Inventory X Download - TechSpot; User Reviews. Reviews Current version All versions. Sort Date Most helpful Positive rating Negative rating. Results 1—10 of 16 1 2 Next. Pros Simple, easy to use, good display. Cons Nothing so far.
Mac Os Disk Image Download
Disk Inventory X has been around on the Mac for a long while, it is a blast from the past however goodie. Despite the fact that the interface could use some refreshing, the usefulness stays high and the app works incredible for finding expansive pieces of information (for instance, a gazillion photographs or zip documents). Maybe the main issue is that in present day adaptations of Mac OS X, files can be alloted to the app they open with as opposed to their file write, which may prompt some perplexity. In any case, Disk Inventory X is free as well, so on the off chance that you choose it’s not some tea you’re out only rather a couple of mb of data transmission.
A noteworthy liven of DiskInventoryX having been around for a long time is that it’s broadly bolstered on substantially before adaptations of Mac OS X, so in case you’re taking a shot at a more established Mac with before framework programming, this might be the arrangement you’re searching for.
Disk Inventory Features
- Gives a fundamental review of every one of your disks on startup
- Makes a tick capable guide of the information on your disk, shading coded by type
- Gives extra data about particular information when you tap on a thing on the guide
- Can break down the whole disk or only a particular folder
- Effortlessly uncover particular folders and files in the Finder so you can erase them
- Shows essential data about any file or folder you select (post-examination)
- Enables you to see your whole disk by request of file/folder measure so you can see the biggest space swines
How to use Disk Inventory
Disk Inventory X is extremely useful and simple to use. You pick the disk you need to examine, it goes through every one of the information on it, and afterward furnishes you with a shading coded delineate you can perceive what’s topping off your disk. You would then be able to tap on any segment of the guide to discover more points of interest and uncover that thing in the Finder so it can be erased (in the event that you need to erase it, that is). What I find most useful, in any case, is the cabinet based rundown in the app that showcases files and folders from biggest to littlest. In spite of the fact that the guide can be outwardly fascinating, I find that a content based rundown is simpler to peruse as you can simply observe what’s taking up a huge amount of space and what’s not effortlessly. Disk Inventory X gives you both, so you’re fit as a fiddle paying little respect to what you lean toward. It gives all the data you’ll require, in different ways, while breaking down your disk space.
Where It Falls Short
It isn’t precisely a pretty app and the measure of data it gives may overpower to a few users at first. All things considered, these are exceptionally minor objections. Generally, Disk Inventory X should deal with pretty much all that you’d need out of a disk space analyzer.