Tomb Raider II 1997 savegame files with 100% completed progress for PC. Download and place data in save games location folder.
- Tomb Raider 2 Mac duouk2000. Unsubscribe from duouk2000? TOMB RAIDER 2 REMAKE - Gameplay Walkthrough Full Demo (Dagger of Xian) - Duration: 29:05.
- Jul 29, 2016.
- Download Rise of the Tomb Raider™ for macOS 10.13.4 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Discover the legend within. Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
- Tombraider free download - Tomb Raider III demo, Tomb Raider II Gold demo - level 2, Tomb Raider II Gold demo - level 1, and many more programs.
Tomb Raider 2 was released a year after the first game in the series and comes many new improvements making the game more varied and enjoyable to play. Tomb Raider 2 features dynamic lightning, allowing you to light up an area by firing your gun, more weapons including grenade launches and a speargun, and the introduction of vehicles.
In Tomb Raider 2 you once again play the adventurous and beautiful Lara Croft. This time in search of the ‘Dagger of Xian’ which is rumored to be able to turn its bearer into a dragon! You’ll travel through exotic locations such as to the Great Wall of China, the canals of Venice and the snow capped Himalayas.
There are 17 levels to complete in Tomb Raider 2, each with three secrets to discover, the jade, silver and gold dragon statues. We’ll go through each level below with a list of item locations and secrets.
Tomb Raider 2 Walkthrough
Lara’s Manor & Obstacle Course – Practice your moves in the peace and quiet of Lara’s Manor. Take the obstacle course to see how quickly you can make it to the end.
Level 1: The Great Wall – Lara is dropped off by the Great Wall. You must find your way into the guardhouses and through a difficult obstacle course into the caverns below.
Level 2: Venice – Ride on a speedboat through the canals of Venice!
Level 3: Bartoli’s Hideout – Enter into the secret hideout and blow it to bits.
Level 4: Opera House – Find your way into the Opera House and then work your way behind the stage to escape on a light plane.
Level 5: Offshore Rig – After escaping the Opera House on a plane Lara is captured and taken to the Offshore Rig.
Level 6: Diving Area – Explore the rig to find a submarine that will take Lara to the bottom of the ocean.
Level 7: 40 Fathoms – Find the wrecked ship at the bottom of the ocean before you drown.
Level 8: Wreck of the Maria Doria – Explore deeper into this wreck and reach the ship’s bridge.
Level 9: Living Quarters – Continue into another section of this great ship. You’ll discover the engine room, theatre and underwater caves.
Level 10: The Deck – The deck has come to rest in a large undersea cavern. Lara must find the Seraph and then make her escape.
Level 11: Tibetan Foothills – Ride snowmobiles through dangerous and slippery ice caverns.
Level 12: Barkhang Monastery – Break into the Monastery and find the five prayer wheels.
Level 13: Catacombs of the Talion – Make your way through the caverns and find the secret Tibetan Mask.
Level 14: Ice Palace – Find the gong and ring it to find the Talion artifact, just watch out for the giant Yeti!
Level 15: Temple of Xian – Find the Dragon Seal and then escape from the temple.
Level 16: Floating Islands – Find the two mystic plaques and then enter the emperor’s tomb.
Level 17: Dragon’s Lair – It’s time to face the dragon and retrieve the sacred dagger.
Level 18: Home Sweet Home – The adventure’s not over yet. Lara is attacked in her own home!
Tomb Raider 2 Controls
- Run – Up arrow. Use the arrow keys to move Lara around, left, right and hop backwards.
- Walk – Hold Shift while using the arrow keys to walk.
- Hop Backwards – Tap the back arrow to have Lara hop backwards.
- Sidestep – Use the Del and Page Down keys to make a strafe to the left or right.
- Jump – Alt
- Roll and turn 180 degrees to face opposite way – End
- Draw/put away weapon – Space
- Action Button (Pull lever/Shoot weapon/Climb) – Ctrl
- Look – 0 on the keypad to look around while standing still.
- Jump/Flip – Alt + direction to jump forwards, backwards or to the sides.
- Jump & Grab – Alt + hold Ctrl to jump and grab onto a ledge.
- Mid-air Turn – Press End while in the air.
- Dive – Press Alt while in the water to dive and swim underwater.
- Get out of water – To climb out of water hold Ctrl with the Up Arrow.
- Swan Dive – This can be used to jump into water or if on land to do a swan dive followed by a roll. Press Shift + Alt + Up Arrow.
- Swan Dive with Rolls – Press End while in the middle of the dive.
- Pull or Push block – Certain blocks can be pushed and pulled. To do this Press Ctrl and either forward to push or backwards to pull.
- Handstand up to ledge – While hanging from a ledge with Ctrl, press Shift + Up Arrow.
- Light/Throw Flare – Forward slash ‘/’
Vehicle Controls (Speedboat and Snowmobile)
- Climb on board – Ctrl. You can jump on board from the side or above the vehicle.
- Direction – Use the Arrow keys. Back Arrow is both slow down and Reverse.
- Turbo – Hold Ctrl while driving to use the Turbo Boost.
- Slow – Hold Shift while driving to move slowly.
- Get off – Press Alt and either left or right to get off the vehicle.
Tomb Raider 2 was first available for purchase in Oct 1997. It was developed by Core Design and published by Eidos Interactive. It was first released for Win 95, the Mac and PlayStation. The PC version in 1999 was also packaged with an expansion called ‘The Golden Mask’ which included an extra four levels.
Tomb Raider 2 sold incredibly well with over 8 million copies sold. The original Tomb Raider was a hit but only sold 7 million copies worldwide.
Know Your Tomb Raider II App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
THE LEGEND CONTINUES
The multi award winning classic action adventure game from the glorious days of the 90s is back again in Tomb Raider II for Android users this year!
The unstoppable Lara Croft is back in Tomb Raider II. Join Lara in her quest for the Dagger of Xian, reputed to possess the power of the dragon. But beware, Lara is not the only one in search of the dagger! Warrior Monks and crazed cult members plot against you as you travel from the remote mountain peaks of Tibet, the canals of Venice and to the bottom of the sea.
•Explore GRAND NEW LOCATIONS from Tibet, China to Venice, Italy!
•ARM YOURSELF with automatic pistols, grenade launcher, M16 rifle and more!
•Over 50 UNIQUE ACHIEVEMENTS to unlock!
•KILL OR BE KILLED by deadly Warrior Monks, Yetis and more!
•Comes complete with “THE GOLDEN MASK” expansion!
•Take CONTROL OF VEHICLES such as motorboats and quad bikes!
•Game Controllers – Supports MOGA HERO POWER & MOGA PRO POWER
Visit us here: www.tombraider.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TombRaider
Lucas Daniel Vital Pereira
Happy to see the TR II available to Android! Bring so many good memories. Thank you very much for brought TR II for Android, Square Enix team! Like the first game, I really liked the new textures and the Golden Mask pack available. But unfortunately, there’s a few issues with the sounds: the ambient sound doesn’t play back after any music and after saving the game. Also, one of the musics is oddly swapped with the Secret sound (a music featured in Opera House level).
Great to see TR2 on Android! So happy to see this being released on Android after following on from the original. It’s best played on the Android TV, such a great platform to play Android games. Connected my PS4 controller and its like playing it on my ps1 when it originally came out. The textures are improved and it runs incredibly smoothly on the Android TV. So happy they’ve kept the original sounds and music. And the addition of all the achievements adds an extra layer of satisfaction when playing!
Amazing! I’m so happy that they brought this to the Android platform. The controls are extremely difficult with a touch screen but I use my PS4 controller to play it and it plays exactly the same way that it used to. I love it! Now you need to add the III, last revelation and angel of darkness
Crashes when shooting The game ran fine when it was first released. I have come back to it now and it seems to crash every time I try to kill an enemy (approx half way through killing it) it autosaves when I return to my home screen so I can continue off from where it crashed, but that is no way to play a game! Excellent game other than this please fix.
Minor bug fixes
July 29, 2016
50,000 – 100,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 12+
Flag as inappropriate
SQUARE ENIX Ltd
Tomb Raider II for PC Free Download Links:
Tomb Raider II for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Tomb Raider II for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Tomb Raider II for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Tomb Raider II for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Tomb Raider Movie 2
Download Instructions for Tomb Raider II:
Inorder to run Tomb Raider II on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Tomb Raider II for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Tomb Raider II for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Tomb Raider II on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Tomb Raider II for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Tomb Raider II for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.