|Live in Boston|
|Live album by|
|Recorded||5–7 February 1970|
|Venue||Boston Tea Party, 15 Lansdowne Street, Boston, MA|
Cover of the 1998 Snapper release (Vol.1)
Live in Boston (a.k.a. Boston Live and Jumping at Shadows) is a live album by British blues-rock band Fleetwood Mac. It was recorded over three nights at the Boston Tea Party venue in Boston, between 5 and 7 February 1970. The recordings were made for a proposed live album which was to have been released during 1970, but the project was shelved and the tapes remained unreleased until Shanghai Records issued seven songs from the performances as Live in Boston in February 1985. The album was reissued a few months later as Jumping at Shadows by Varrick Records and was re-released again in 1989 as Boston Live by Castle Communications. In addition, a number of other compilations featuring material dating from Fleetwood Mac's February 1970 residency at the Boston Tea Party appeared during the late 1980s and early 1990s.
In 1998, Snapper Music released a three-volume CD set, titled Live in Boston: Remastered (later reissued as Live at the Boston Tea Party), which collected virtually all of the available tracks from the Boston Tea Party concerts. These three volumes have subsequently been available individually or as a box set. All three volumes were reissued as a four LP set in 2003, under the title Live at the Boston Tea Party. In 2013, the set was repackaged as simply Boston, including new album art and photographs of the band members’ faces on each of five beer coasters.
LP: Track listing
View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2004 Digipak Gatefold DVD release of Live In Boston on Discogs. Label: Reprise Records - 48726-2,Warner Reprise Video - 48726-2. Format: 2x, DVD DVD-Video, NTSC, Club Edition Digipak GatefoldCD Album. Country: US. Genre: Electronic, Rock. Style: Blues Rock, Soft Rock, Pop Rock. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the album Live in Boston by Fleetwood Mac on iHeartRadio! Fleetwood Mac. ⒸⓅ 2004 Reprise Records for the U.S. And WEA International Inc. For the world outside the U.S. Fleetwood Mac: Live In Boston. Fleetwood Mac (2004 Remaster) by Fleetwood Mac Preview: 30 sec only Quality: 320 kbps Size: 9.58 Mb Length: 4:10 Download Track.
- 'Oh Well' (Peter Green) – 3:36
- 'Like It This Way' (Danny Kirwan) – 4:18
- 'World in Harmony' (Kirwan, Green) – 3:46
- 'Only You' (Kirwan) – 4:26
- 'Black Magic Woman' (Green) – 6:25
- 'Jumping at Shadows' (Duster Bennett) – 5:00
- 'Can't Hold On' (Elmore James) – 6:59
CD: Live in Boston: Remastered track listing
- 'Black Magic Woman' (Green) – 6:45
- 'Jumping at Shadows' (Bennett) – 4:48
- 'Like It This Way' (Kirwan) – 4:28
- 'Only You' (Kirwan) – 4:23
- 'Rattlesnake Shake (Green) – 24:38
- 'I Can't Hold Out' (James) – 6:35
- 'Got to Move' (James) – 3:25
- 'The Green Manalishi (With the Two-Prong Crown)' (Green) – 12:52
Fleetwood Mac Boston 2004 Download Torrent
- 'World in Harmony' (Kirwan, Green) – 4:10
- 'Oh Well' (Green) – 3:12
- 'Rattlesnake Shake' (Green) – 25:36
- 'Stranger Blues' (James, Marshall Sehorn) – 3:55
- 'Red Hot Mama' (James) – 4:03
- 'Teenage Darling' (Jeremy Spencer) - 4:16
- 'Keep A-Knocking' (Richard Wayne Penniman) – 4:56
- 'Jenny Jenny' (Enotris Johnson, Penniman) – 7:40
- 'Encore Jam' (Green, Kirwan, Spencer, Joe Walsh) – 13:25
- 'Jumping at Shadows' (Bennett) – 4:17
- 'Sandy Mary' (Green) – 5:21
- 'If You Let Me Love You' (B. B. King) – 10:30
- 'Loving Kind' (Kirwan) – 2:57
- 'Coming Your Way' (Kirwan) – 7:06
- 'Madison Blues' (James) – 4:49
- 'Got to Move' (James) – 3:56
- 'The Sun Is Shining' (James) – 3:11
- 'Oh Baby' (James) – 4:26
- 'Tiger' (Ollie Jones) – 3:44
- 'Great Balls of Fire' (Jack Hammer, Otis Blackwell) – 3:16
- 'Tutti Frutti' (Joe Lubin, Penniman, Dorothy LaBostrie) – 6:45
- 'On We Jam' (Green, Kirwan, Spencer, John McVie, Mick Fleetwood) – 7:56
- Fleetwood Mac
- Peter Green – guitar, vocals, six string bass on 'Green Manalishi'
- Jeremy Spencer – guitar, vocals, piano, percussion
- Danny Kirwan – guitar, vocals
- John McVie – bass guitar
- Mick Fleetwood – percussion, drums
- Eric Clapton and Joe Walsh – guitar on 'Encore Jam'
- Dale Peters (probably) and Jimmy Fox (probably) - guest in unknown capacity on 'Encore Jam'
Production (3CD Snapper release)
- Original mixes by Vic Maile, Andy Rose & Nick Reynolds
- Remixed by Nick Watson at SRT Studios, St Ives, England, June 1998, assisted by Neil Slaven
- Original sleeve by William Millar
- ^ ab'Live in Boston overview'. Fleetwoodmac.net. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- ^ abcdeDopson, Roger (1998). Live in Boston: Remastered - Volume One (CD booklet). Fleetwood Mac. Snapper Music.
- ^'Jumping at Shadows album overview'. Fleetwoodmac.net. Archived from the original on 2010-06-12. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- © 2020 Rhapsody International Inc. All rights reserved.Napster and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc.
About This Album
About This Album
Latest albums by Fleetwood Mac
© 2020 Rhapsody International Inc.