In this screencast tutorial I walk through how to do a clean install of Mavericks. In some cases you might want to start over with a fresh OS X install espec. Nov 14, 2019.
- Download Mavericks Free
- Maverick Mac Os X Downloads
- Maverick Mac Os X Download Version
- Maverick Mac Os X Download Dmg
- Presenting Apple Music on Mac. The new Apple Music app is the ultimate music streaming experience on Mac. 1 Explore a library of 60 million songs, discover new artists and tracks, find the perfect playlist, download and listen offline, or enjoy all the music you’ve collected over the years.
- OS X Mavericks is the tenth major release of Mac OS X (now named macOS), Apple's desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. OSX Mavericks is an impressive operating system which has come up with lots of new features and updates. With OSX Mavericks you can now take the whole world on your desktop.
On October 22, 2013 announced that OS X Mavericks, the 10th major release of the world’s most advanced desktop operating system, is available for free from the Mac App Store.
With more than 200 new features, OS X Mavericks brings iBooks and Maps to the Mac, includes a new version of Safari, enhances multi-display support, introduces Finder Tabs and Tags and delivers new core technologies for breakthrough power efficiency and performance.
“Mavericks is an incredible release, which introduces significant new apps and features, while also improving the performance and battery life of your Mac,” said Craig Federighi, Apple’s senior vice president of Software Engineering.
“We want every Mac user to experience the latest features, the most advanced technologies, and the strongest security. We believe the best way to do this is to begin a new era of personal computing software where OS upgrades are free.”
OS X Mavericks introduces innovative new features, including:
- iBooks, which gives you instant access to your iBooks library, more than two million titles in the iBooks Store™, and works seamlessly across your devices;
- Maps, which brings powerful mapping technology to the desktop and lets you plan a trip from your Mac and send it to your iPhone for voice navigation on the road;
- a streamlined Calendar that estimates travel time between appointments, and provides a map with weather forecast;
- a new version of Safari with Shared Links, which helps you find what’s new on the web by consolidating links shared by people you follow on Twitter and LinkedIn;
- iCloud Keychain, which safely stores your website usernames and passwords, credit card numbers and Wi-Fi passwords and pushes them to your trusted devices so you don’t need to remember them
- enhanced multi-display support, which makes using multiple displays easier and more powerful, with no configuration required
- interactive Notifications, allowing you to reply to a message, respond to a FaceTime call or even delete an email without leaving the app you are using
- Finder Tabs, which help unclutter your desktop by consolidating multiple Finder windows into a single window with multiple tabs
- Finder Tags, a powerful new way to organize and find your files located on your Mac or in iCloud.
Mavericks also includes new core technologies that boost performance and improve the battery life of your Mac.
Timer Coalescing and App Nap intelligently save energy and reduce power consumption. Compressed Memory automatically shrinks inactive data to keep your Mac fast and responsive.
Mavericks also delivers significant performance enhancements for systems with integrated graphics through optimized OpenCL support and dynamic video memory allocation.
OS X Mavericks is available for free from the Mac App Store. Any Mac capable of running OS X Mountain Lion can also run Mavericks.
You can upgrade to Mavericks for free directly from OS X Snow Leopard, Lion or Mountain Lion.
Download Mavericks Free
- iMac (Mid-2007 or later)
- MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
- Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
Maverick Mac Os X Downloads
If you are looking to Install Mojave on PC view Hackintosh Mojave Guide.
The new OS offers over 200 features from its predecessor, Mountain Lion giving real value to the Mac user and enough reasonsto upgrade. So if you’re reading this article, I’m sure you’re also thinking the same. This introduces Maps and iBooks tothe Mac user and it also includes a more enhanced version of Safari. It also introduces Finder Tabs and improves the internalperformance of the Mac as well as its power efficiency, simply increased battery life.
The iBooks lets you create your own library within your Mac device. By launching iBooks on your Mac, it provides you quick accessto the books in your library but more importantly, it gives you access to millions of books in Apple iBooks store which can bebought online. You only need to add it to your library once and it will be available across all your Apple devices, which is areally great feature from a user experience point of view. Maps, on the other hand, brings you a very powerful application tosearch places, calculate distances between places, schedule trips and even access them from your iPhone to get directionswhile you’re driving on the road.
The compatibility to use the application across multiple apple devices adds a lot of value to both iBooks and Maps. The newdownload Mavericks also brings an improved Calendar to you which is capable of calculating the time between your daily appointmentsand suggest you with directions on Maps. The new and improved Safari introduces you to share links, which lets you consolidate linksshared by your followers on Twitter and LinkedIn. Performance wise it brings multi-display support for Mac enabling users to easilyswitch between displays with minimum or no configuration requirements.
Is Your Device Ready For Download Mavericks?
The new Mac OS X is compatible with any Mac PC that was previously running Mac OS X version 10.8 - Mountain Lion. Apart from thatany Mac device that is running on Snow Leopard (Mac version OS X 10.6.8) or later which has 2GB RAM and 8 GB of free internalstorage is fully compatible to receive the download Mavericks upgrade.
Maverick Mac Os X Download Version
The following Mac devices are considered to be fully compatible to run Mac OS X Mavericks.
- iMac (The year 2007 and above)
- 15 inch Mac Book Pro (The year 2007 or later)
- 2008 Mac Book Air or later
- Mac Pro (The year 2008 or later)
- 13 inch Mac Book Pro (The year 2009 or later)
- Mac Mini (The year 2009 or later)
- Xserve (The year 2009)
Maverick Mac Os X Download Dmg
Although the above set of Mac devices are compatible with the download Mavericks upgrade, several features such as multi-display,Power Nap will be available only for selected models.
Likewise, although the recommended hardware requirement is 2 GB RAM and 8 GB of free hard disk space for running download Mavericks,speaking from experience it would run a lot smoother on 4GB memory and if you have 15GB – 20GB free internal storage space.This depends highly on your current Mac OS X version. If you having an earlier version than Mountain Lion, then it is advisedto have more space over 12 GB to have a smooth day to day experience.