GetTheVideo 1.1 Download OCRKit 16.12.1 Download Free Temperature Gauge Pro 2.9.1 Download Free Viscosity 1.5.3 Download NetShred X 5.5.0 Download Cisdem Duplicate Finder 4.0.0 Download MAMP PRO 4.2.1 Download World Of Tanks Blitz 2.7.1 Download Super Video Enhancer 1.0.67 Download ITranslate 1.1 Download.
Name: Geco for Leap Motion
Version: – 1.0.9
Mac Platform: Intel
Link for more information: https://airspace.leapmotion.com/apps/geco-midi/osx
Geco is a midi utility for the all new Leap Motion!
Leap motion is a small device which uses two cameras and three infrared LEDs to track fingers (or similar items such as a pen) which cross into the observed area, to a spatial precision of about 0.01 mm.
Geco opens new possibilities to create sound with your hands and fingers. You can specify any gesture to trigger a sound, effect or just about anything that can be controlled by midi.
Here’s the full description:
Geco is one of the easiest and most powerful solutions to interact with MIDI with touchless control.
Our custom multi-staged processing engine ensures an extremely low processing overhead and near zero latency, while still providing you with beautiful real-time visual feedback and powerful customization capabilities.
Geco has been designed for live performance and quick configuration during rehearsal by industry professionals that have years of experience with high-speed low-latency electronic music and MIDI.
Geco doesn’t produce or manipulate sound directly, its purpose is to control other MIDI-capable software or hardware.
40 different control streams with both hands
Any control stream can be mapped to MIDI CC, Pitchbend and Pitchwheel messages on 16 different channels
Instantly switch between related control streams by opening or closing your hands
Carefully designed GUI for an immediate overview of the active MIDI mappings
Real-time low-latency visual feedback of your hand movements and MIDI data
Integrated virtual MIDI port on MacOSX, additional freely available software can be used to send MIDI to other applications on Windows
Connects to any known MIDI output port on your computer, for instance hardware synthesizers, on both MacOSX and Windows
Fully customizable user interface (colours, graphical elements)
Flexible document management that can be loaded while performing gestures
High performance and near-zero latency engine with virtually no CPU impact when the real-time visualizations are hidden
MIDI decimation setting to allow integration with legacy hardware that has limited MIDI bandwidth
2020-09-10 17:50:00 • Filed to: Compare of Mac Software • Proven solutions
Nuance PDF Converter for Mac is a well-though of PDF program used to manage and edit PDFs, as well as convert them to other file types. It is well designed and not complicated in any way. This means that it is easy to use and can be a solution to most task in PDF editing. However, like many other editors, Nuance PDF for Mac is not without its own cons and some may find it less interesting. The good thing is that there are alternatives and the following are Nuance PDF converter for Mac review.
6 Best Nuance PDF Converter for Mac Alternatives
This is the first on our list of Nuance for Mac alternatives. PDFelement is an easy and robust PDF editor for Mac. The advantage of the PDFelement is that it is affordable especially when compared to the industry standard Adobe. This gives it the title among most PDF users as the best editor that offer the best value for money because you get a lot more for less cost.
It can do a lot of things and this include editing and annotating PDF, creating and converting PDF files from one format to the other as well as filling and signing forms easily among others. It is very compatible with Mac OS 10.14 Mojave.
- Guaranteed Security: Your documents are secured with PDFelement. This means your confidential documents cannot be seen by a third party. There is also a provision of password protection to protect documents from unauthorized viewing and access
- Less Expensive: Cost is very important especially for small businesses and individuals who wish to get a PDF editor. This is one of the major advantages as it is affordable to a lot of people. You can get all the top notch features in PDFelement at less the price. This is why the PDFelement is seen as presenting the best value for money when compared to other PDF editors and a very good alternative to Nuance PDF Converter for Mac
- Free Trial: This allows you to test the software even before committing your money. This means that you have the opportunity to try out PDFelement for free and see how it works before buying the full version. In addition, the free version allows you to get familiar with the software and confirm its effectiveness.
Supported Systems: Mac, iOS, Windows, Android
Download this Nuance PDF Converter for Mac alternative to have a try.
2) Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac
This is another powerful and suitable alternative to Nuance PDF Converter for Mac. This Nuance PDF Mac alternative can be used for both personal and professional PDF conversion. For example, Cisdem PDF converter has the ability to convert PDF to word, PPT, Excel, Text among others. In addition, this tool can also convert scanned PDF into searchable formats with its OCR technology and can also convert PDFs to image formats like GIF, PNG, JPEG. Cisdem PDF converter can be compared with other standard editors and it works for all Mac systems. You can get Cisdem PDF converter starting from $49.
- Cisdem PDF converter is known to support encrypted file
- It also supports partial or batch conversion
- Does a poor job when it comes to editing PDFs
3) Aiseesoft PDF Converter Ultimate
This is another good Nuance PDF converter Mac alternative that is worth considering. It is capable of converting PDFs to other document formats like Excel, Word and Text. It can also convert to image format like JPEG and GIF. It works on all Mac systems and it costs $65.
- It produces good output
- It can also preview files
Ocrkit Pro Mac Full Download Windows 7
- It works very slowly and in some cases may refuse to work
- Interface is not too friendly
4) ABBYY FineReader Pro for Mac
This tool is well known as a powerful OCR software that is known to perform well in PDF conversions. Apart from performing OCR on PDF, it has some good editing tools that comes in handy for customizing tables and images. It works on all Mac systems and costs a whopping $119.99.
- Can work on iPhone and printers
- It conversion quality is one of the best
- It cannot work in some files like encrypted ones
- It is expensive considering what it actually offers
5) OCRKit Pro
Although this tool is a simple PDF converter, it is worthy to be considered as a Nuance PDF converter for Mac alternative. It allows Mac users to convert PDFs into editable format especially if they are scanned. You can adjust the settings to get the output you desire. It works with all Mac systems and costs about $59.99.
- You can choose your settings
- Quality is good
- Cannot work on encrypted files
- Difficult to convert in batches
6) PDFClerK Pro
Last on our list is the PDFClerk Pro. This tool is efficient when handling PDF editing in Mac systems and is a worthy Nuance PDF converter for Mac alternative. In PDFClerk Pro, there are a lot of layout options when compared to other PDF editors. It works for all Mac systems and you can get it for a price as low as $48.
- You resize entire documents using this editor
- Can be good if you want something basic
- Lack a lot of good features
- Poor User interface
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!