Use the steps in this topic to install the SSL VPN-Plus client on a remote Mac computer.
Oct 04, 2011.
Ssl Vpn Client Download
You must have root privileges to install the SSL VPN-Plus client.
- On the remote client site, open a browser window, and type https://ExternalEdgeInterfaceIP/sslvpn-plus/, where ExternalEdgeInterfaceIP is the IP address of the Edge external interface where you enabled the SSL VPN-Plus service.
- Log in to the portal using the credentials of the remote user.
- Click the Full Access tab.
- Click the name of the installer package, and save the mac_phat_client.tgz compressed file on the remote computer.
- Extract the compressed file. The mac_phat_client directory is created.
- To install the SSL VPN-Plus client, double-click the naclient.pkg file . Follow the steps in the wizard to finish the installation.
If your SSL VPN Client installation fails, check the installation log file at /tmp/naclient_install.log.
For troubleshooting installation problems on Mac OS High Sierra, see the NSX Troubleshooting Guide.
Log in to the SSL client with the credentials specified in the Users section.
Ssl Vpn For Mac Downloads
The SSL VPN Mac client validates the server certificate against Keychain, a database that stores certificates on Mac OS, by default. If server certificate validation fails, you are prompted to contact your system administrator. If server certificate validation succeeds, a login prompt is displayed.